Introduction letter for remote learners - Mrs. Collins, Elementary Counselor
"Back to school plan" landing page - frequently asked questions and return to school plan details
Florida Virtual School - We will use FLVS "Florida Virtual School" as our content delivery platform during remote learning
- Who is FLVS - short video
- Parent information - sample lessons link - scroll down to "explore our courses"
- Elementary Parent - Support guide
Daily Schedule for remote learners
- Wake up!
- Make your bed, brush your teeth and comb your hair
- Eat breakfast
- Login into your platform and begin your daily classwork
- Login into iStation and complete minimum 20 minutes 3x's per week. This is our data tracking tool. It will communicate concerns back to us to review
- Zoom in for a brief check in with Mrs. Collins - how are you doing, are you completing the daily learning log, will you need help from the classroom teacher
- Complete the daily learning log - This is a state required log. It must be completed daily and turned in. Keep a copy for your files - link to log below
- You must log 360 minutes daily. What counts? Any and all work through FLVS, iStation, educational websites, taking a walk/playing outside, etc...
Remote Learning Page - mclouth.agilixbuzz.com - link is now active
iStation Download Page - if using a personal device. The iStation app should be loaded on school devices
Daily Log Google Form - remote learners will need to complete a daily log. This form is digital and will reduce paper
Daily Health Screener - use this to determine if your student should stay home, see a doctor or is good to come to school. It does not replace a medical professionals diagnosis