Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation


District Information


Ajax Loading Image


Non-Resident Student(s) and New Student(s)

All non-resident students must complete the below application and receive pre-approval from the building principal and superintendent of schools prior to enrollment.  This includes all students who previously attended McLouth schools but will not reside/live within the district boundaries on the first day of school. 

New students enrolling in the district for the first time should bring their immunization records, birth certificate and social security card to enrollment.  If the student has never enrolled in a Kansas school or will be a kindergartner or preschooler, a health assessment must be completed.

Out of District Application